- Open Calls
On 26th February 2021 at 13:00 CET, a workshop will be organized to introduce the ADAPT competition and discuss the practical use and the collaboration possible between human and robot.
The issues to be discussed in detail during the workshop are the following:
- State of the art in Agile Production and Agile Production competitions;
- How benchmarking and competitions can contribute to improving Agile Production, by theengagement of SMEs, research organizations and academia;
- Launch of the ADAPT Field Campaign: a competition for robotics in Agile Production concerning perception, manipulation and human-robot interaction;
- Launch of the ADAPT Cascade Campaign: a data-based challenge for perception (computer vision, ML/DL, AI) in Agile Production;
- Discussion with Agile Production stakeholders
Below you can find the registration details! Registration is free, but slots limited!